Due to the COVID-19 disruption and an increase in demand for online training, we have decided to offer a pre-launch of our online training licence scheme from 15TH JULY. The full launch of the scheme was, and still is being planned for January 2021.
Basically, the concept of the scheme is that clients pay one SINGLE FEE for UNLIMITED access to ALL our self-directed online training programmes for ALL of their airworthiness/engineering personnel for 12 MONTHS. The benefits of the scheme include:
- Only one fixed fee payable
- Dedicated account manager
- 20 programmes available from July
- Over 35 programmes available
- Access to updates and new courses at no additional costs
- Access to LIVE annual continuation training webinars in areas including:
ALL of our online training programmes include the following deliverables:
- Self-directed Learning Guide
& Instructor Support
- Training Workbook & Notepad
- Access to Training Manuals & Resources
- Training Activities
- Training Completion Assessment
- Recorded Professional Development Completion Certificate
Online training is increasingly being seen and embraced as a valid alternative to traditional classroom training across many industries and in subject areas where knowledge and skill development is not dependent on physical activity or environment such as working with an equipment within a workshop for instance. Benefits of online training include:
NB: In addition to those already listed above, an added benefit of our online training system is that trainees cannot do the 'tick box'/'passive' completion routine with our courses, because they would need to complete an assessment with a 75% pass mark.
Also, almost all of our online programmes have an activity which participants would need to complete and submit to an instructor otherwise they will be unable to complete the course.
Programmes available on our online training licence scheme from pre-launch in July include:
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- Aircraft Maintenance Production Planning & Records Management
- Aircraft Maintenance Programme Development & Reliability Monitoring
- Aircraft Reliability & Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Aircraft Technical Records Management
- Airworthiness Fundamentals
- Airworthiness Review
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- EASA Part CAMO
- EASA Part CAO
- EASA Part M
- EASA Part ML
- EASA Part 21 Subpart G
- EASA Part 21 Subpart J
- EASA Part 66
- EASA Part 145
- EASA Part 147
- Just Culture for Management Personnel
- Just Culture for Non-Management Personnel
Additional programmes available on the scheme from full launch in January include:
- Aircraft General
Familiarisation (SAAB 340B; Later: B737NG & A320)
- Aircraft Modification Requirements
- Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE)
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (Initial)
- Fuel Tank Safety (Initial)
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance (Initial)
- Instructional Techniques
- Compliance Monitoring System
- Lean Management System
- Safety Management System
- Safety Management &
Human Factors (for non-management personnel)
- Webinars - Continuation (Refresher) Training:
NB: Even more courses would be added each year thereafter.
The licence rates* are as follows:
- £1,995 per annum for corporate clients with 01 to 09 personnel**
- £2,995 per annum for corporate clients with 10 to 49 personnel**
- £3,995 per annum for corporate clients with 50 to 99 personnel**
* Rates exclude VAT and may be subject to an increase in January 2021.
** Refers specifically to Airworthiness/Engineering personnel.
NB: Corporate clients with 100 or more Airworthiness/Engineering personnel would need to get in touch with us to discuss a bespoke rate around their specific requirements.
Since the continuation training webinars will not be available till January, and only a limited number of programmes will be available from July, our pre-launch customers will get 18 MONTHS for the price of 12 for their first subscription. In other words, they would have July to December FREE. So, if you subscribe next month, you will not be due for renewal till JANUARY 2022.
NB: Pre-launch subscription would be open till December 2020. However, the duration of the FREE period you enjoy as a pre-launch customer is dependent on when you take up your subscription e.g. 6 months if you subscribe in July, 5 months if you subscribe in August, 4 months if you subscribe in September and so on.
We are sure you would agree with us that even if you already have your own training department, our modest rates are so good that you can still easily afford to licence our system as an invaluable supplementary resource.
If you are interested in being a pre-launch customer, could you please provide us with the following information before 15TH JULY, so that we can provide you with the brochure for the scheme, as well as formal joining instructions, licencing agreement, and related information when we go LIVE with the offer:
If you have any questions or queries about the scheme or any of the above information, please click here to contact us.
Our client list includes:
Click here to view more.
SME NEWS AWARDS:
We are pleased to announce that we have won the SME News Scottish Enterprise Award for Best International Aircraft Maintenance & Airworthiness Training Consultancy 2019.
Click here to find out more.
2020 TRAINING CALENDAR:
Our 2020 open access training calendar is now available.
Click here to view.
DIRECT ENTRY GRADUATE SCHEME:
Do you often tend to find it difficult to recruit CAMO or MRO management staff?
If so, click here to find out how our direct entry graduate training scheme could help you solve this problem.
ONLINE TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like unlimited access for ALL your staff to our online training system for one single fee? If so, click here to find out how our online training licence scheme could benefit you.
IN-COMPANY TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like to meet the annual training needs of your personnel in-company with a single cost effective fee?
If so please click here for the details about our in-company classroom training scheme.