We run Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training webinars, which are aimed at intermediate and advanced practitioners, and designed to keep participants abreast of topical issues, regulatory updates, contemporary and advanced techniques, and best practices in Airworthiness and Aviation Safety.
Currently planned webinars include the following:
- Airworthiness Regulatory Updates (Annual Event)
- Barrier Modelling Techniques with Bowtie
- Compliance Audit Techniques
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Techniques
- EWIS - Lessons Learnt & Best Practices (Annual Event)
- Failure Mode Effect & Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Techniques
- FTS - Lessons Learnt & Best Practices (Annual Event)
- Human Factors - Lessons Learnt & Best Practices (Annual Event)
- MSG-3: System Analysis Techniques
- Occurrence Investigation Techniques
- Quantified Reliability Analysis Techniques
- Safety Risk Assessment Techniques
- Root Cause Analysis Techniques
Sign-up for our newsletters if you'd like to be amongst the first to know when we schedule a training webinar.
We are also able to offer bespoke training webinars or in-company training workshops in any airworthiness or aviation safety subject matter upon request.
Later this year, we would be launching our 'How-To' training presentation videos, which will be available to purchase and watch on demand from our publications page.
If you are a client of our online training licence scheme, then our training webinars are FREE to ALL your personnel under the scheme. Your assigned Account Manager would inform you anytime we schedule a webinar and ask if you require access details.
If you are not already a client of the scheme, you may want to consider clicking here for details; it would shave a significant amount off your annual personnel training budget.
Our client list includes:
Click here to view more.
SME NEWS AWARDS:
We are pleased to announce that we have won the SME News Scottish Enterprise Award for Best International Aircraft Maintenance & Airworthiness Training Consultancy 2019.
Click here to find out more.
2021 TRAINING CALENDAR:
Our 2021 open access training calendar is now available.
Click here to view.
DIRECT ENTRY GRADUATE SCHEME:
Do you often tend to find it difficult to recruit CAMO or MRO management staff?
If so, click here to find out how our direct entry graduate training scheme could help you solve this problem.
ONLINE TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like unlimited access for ALL your staff to our online training system for one single fee? If so, click here to find out how our online training licence scheme could benefit you.
IN-COMPANY TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like to meet the annual training needs of your personnel in-company with a single cost effective fee?
If so please click here for the details about our in-company classroom training scheme.