PROGRAMME TITLE (REFERENCE):
Aircraft Reliability & Reliability Centred Maintenance (ARRCM)
This professional development training programme is designed to equip participants with the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to model, predict, and statistically evaluate aircraft reliability, and also develop, implement, and manage an aircraft RCM programme in accordance with industry standard requirements. The programme includes a number of case studies and activities to facilitate practical understanding and competence development.
- Fundamentals of Continuing Airworthiness
- Introduction to Reliability Engineering
- Modelling & Prediction: ED, WRD, RBD, & FTA
- Principles, Process, & Benefits of RCM
- MRB Process: AMP Development (MSG-3)
- OMP: AMP Customisation Process
- Establishing Reliability Alert Levels
- Reliability Monitoring & Analysis
- Investigating Reliability Alerts
- Safety, Operational, & Cost Considerations
- Establishing & Tracking Corrective Actions
- Reliability (Monitoring) Programme Review
For further information about our aircraft reliability and reliability centred maintenance training programme, please download the full programme descriptor below:
Our client list includes:
Click here to view more.
SME NEWS AWARDS:
We are pleased to announce that we have won the SME News Scottish Enterprise Award for Best International Aircraft Maintenance & Airworthiness Training Consultancy 2019.
Click here to find out more.
2020 TRAINING CALENDAR:
Our 2020 open access training calendar is now available.
Click here to view.
DIRECT ENTRY GRADUATE SCHEME:
Do you often tend to find it difficult to recruit CAMO or MRO management staff?
If so, click here to find out how our direct entry graduate training scheme could help you solve this problem.
ONLINE TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like unlimited access for ALL your staff to our online training system for one single fee? If so, click here to find out how our online training licence scheme could benefit you.
IN-COMPANY TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like to meet the annual training needs of your personnel in-company with a single cost effective fee?
If so please click here for the details about our in-company classroom training scheme.