PROGRAMME TITLE (REFERENCE):
Aircraft Reliability & Reliability Centred Maintenance (ARRCM)
This professional development training programme is designed to equip participants with the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to model, predict, and statistically evaluate aircraft reliability, and also develop, implement, and manage an aircraft RCM programme in accordance with industry standard requirements. The programme includes a number of case studies and activities to facilitate practical understanding and competence development.
- Fundamentals of Continuing Airworthiness
- Introduction to Reliability Engineering
- Modelling & Prediction: ED, WRD, RBD, & FTA
- Principles, Process, & Benefits of RCM
- MRB Process: AMP Development (MSG-3)
- OMP: AMP Customisation Process
- Reliability Programme Requirements
- Establishing Reliability Alert Levels
- Reliability Monitoring & Analysis
- Investigating Reliability Alerts
- Safety, Operational, & Cost Considerations
- Establishing & Tracking Corrective Actions
- Reliability (Monitoring) Programme Review
For further information about our aircraft reliability and reliability centred maintenance training programme, please download the full programme descriptor below:
Our previous clients include:
Click here to view more.
2018 TRAINING CALENDAR:
Our 2018 open access training calendar is now available.
Click here to view.
DIRECT ENTRY GRADUATE SCHEME:
Do you often tend to find it difficult to recruit CAMO or MRO management staff?
If so, click here to find out how our direct entry graduate training scheme could help you solve this problem.
TRAINING LICENCE SCHEME:
Do you have your own in-house instructors? If so, click here to find out how our training licence scheme could help your instructors work smarter.
ANNUAL TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like to meet the annual training needs of your personnel with a single cost effective fee?
If so please click here for the details about our Annual Training Scheme.