We provide a broad range of professional development training programmes designed to equip participants with the knowledge and practical skills required to effectively implement airworthiness tasks in accordance with regulatory requirements and best practices via a vareity of online and in-person delivery options.
Some of our key training programmes include:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Part 66) Basic Licence Exams Prep
- Aircraft Maintenance Programme Development & Reliability Monitoring
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- Aircraft Maintenance Production Planning & Records Management
- Aircraft Technical Records Management
- Airworthiness Fundamentals
- Airworthiness Review
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- EASA Part M, ML, CAMO, CAO, 145, 147, and 66
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance (Initial & Continuation)
- LEAN, Compliance Monitoring, and Safety Management Systems
To find out more about our training services, please click here to visit our training services page.
Our online training licence scheme is a perfect means to facilitate your professional development requirements in a cost effective way.
If you are not already a client of the scheme, you may want to consider clicking here for details; it would shave a significant amount off your annual personnel training budget.
We offer consultancy services which have been designed to provide our clients with practical solutions and technical guidance in order to facilitate continuing airworthiness and regulatory compliance, while improving efficiency and optimising costs.
Here is a list of our consultancy services:
- General Advice & Guidance Services
- Independent & Constructive Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Design & Development of a LEAN Management System
- Production of Technical Documentation
- Aircraft Inspection & Documentation Audits
- Technical Research Services
To find out more about our consultancy services, please click here to visit our consultancy services page.
We offer management services designed to allow our clients to fully or partially outsource their Part M Subpart G (CAMO) requirements. This essentially frees-up their core resources and allows them to focus on their primary business. We are also able to deploy our continuing airworthiness management consultants on a contract basis to support CAMOs and MROs during special projects, peak periods, or other scenarios in which temporary management level staffing solutions are required.
To find out more about our management services, please click here to visit our management services page.
Here are 3 great reasons why you should sign-up to our monthly newsletters:
1. Be amongst the first to know about offers and updates to our training, consultancy, and management services.
2. Receive access details and updates about our FREE KPRL professional development publications and other resources.
3. Keep abreast of significant airworthiness news and events.
Our client list includes:
Click here to view more.
SME UK AWARDS:
We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded as the Best Airworthiness Training and Consultancy Firm in the 2022 SME UK Awards.
SMS SEMINAR & WORKSHOP:
We ran a 2-day safety management event dedicated to airworthiness on the 1st to 2nd September 2022 at Hotel Sofitel London Gatwick.
Click here to find out more about the event and accessing the pertinent proceedings.
2023 TRAINING CALENDAR:
Our 2023 open access training calendar is now available.
Click here to view.
DIRECT ENTRY GRADUATE SCHEME:
Do you often tend to find it difficult to recruit CAMO or MRO management staff?
If so, click here to find out how our direct entry graduate training scheme could help you solve this problem.
ONLINE TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like unlimited access for ALL your staff to our online training system for one single fee? If so, click here to find out how our online training licence scheme could benefit you.
IN-COMPANY TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like to meet the annual training needs of your personnel in-company with a single cost effective fee?
If so please click here for the details about our in-company classroom training scheme.