We provide a broad range of professional development training programmes designed to equip participants with the knowledge and practical skills required to effectively implement continuing airworthiness management and aircraft maintenance tasks in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Some of our key training programmes include:
- Aircraft Maintenance (Part 66 Basic Exams Preparatory Training)
- Aircraft Maintenance Programme Development & Reliability Monitoring
- Aircraft Technical Records Management for CAMOs & MROs
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning for CAMOs & MROs
- Airworthiness Review
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- EASA Part M, 145, 147 & 66
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance (Initial & Continuation)
- LEAN, Quality, & Safety Management Systems
To find out more about our training services, please click here to visit our training services page.
We offer consultancy services which have been designed to provide our clients with practical solutions and technical guidance in order to facilitate continuing airworthiness and regulatory compliance, while improving efficiency and optimising costs.
Here is a list of our consultancy services:
- General Advice & Guidance Services
- Independent & Constructive Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Design & Development of a LEAN Management System
- Production of Technical Documentation
- Aircraft Inspection & Documentation Audits
- Technical Research Services
To find out more about our consultancy services, please click here to visit our consultancy services page.
We offer management services designed to allow our clients to fully or partially outsource their Part M Subpart G (CAMO) requirements. This essentially frees-up their core resources and allows them to focus on their primary business. We are also able to deploy our continuing airworthiness management consultants on a contract basis to support CAMOs and MROs during special projects, peak periods, or other scenarios in which temporary management level staffing solutions are required.
To find out more about our management services, please click here to visit our management services page.
Here are 3 great reasons why you should sign-up to our monthly newsletters:
1. Be amongst the first to know about offers and updates to our training, consultancy, and management services.
2. Receive access details and updates about our FREE KPRL professional development publications and other resources.
3. Keep abreast of significant airworthiness news and events.
Our previous clients include:
Click here to view more.
2019 TRAINING CALENDAR:
Our 2019 open access training calendar is now available.
Click here to view.
DIRECT ENTRY GRADUATE SCHEME:
Do you often tend to find it difficult to recruit CAMO or MRO management staff?
If so, click here to find out how our direct entry graduate training scheme could help you solve this problem.
TRAINING LICENCE SCHEME:
Do you have your own in-house instructors? If so, click here to find out how our training licence scheme could help your instructors work smarter.
ANNUAL TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like to meet the annual training needs of your personnel with a single cost effective fee?
If so please click here for the details about our Annual Training Scheme.