PROGRAMME TITLE (REFERENCE):
EASA Part 66 Licence Exam Training for Self Starters
- A1: Aeroplane Turbine-Engine (EP66A1)
- A2: Aeroplane Piston-Engine (EP66A2)
- A3: Helicopter Turbine-Engine (EP66A3)
- A4: Helicopter Piston-Engine (EP66A4)
- B1.1: Aeroplane Turbine-Engine (EP66B1.1)
- B1.2: Aeroplane Piston-Engine (EP66B1.2)
- B1.3: Helicopter Turbine-Engine (EP66B1.3)
- B1.4: Helicopter Piston-Engine (EP66B1.4)
- B2: No Sub-Categories (EP66B2)
- B3: No Sub-Categories (EP66B3)
The referenced programmes have been developed to cover the theoretical elements of the EASA Part 66 syllabus in accordance with the requirements of the licence category specified in each case. It includes practice exams to help prepare candidates for the real exams.
As detailed in the Part 66 syllabus.
For further information about our EASA Part 66 licence exam training programme for self starters, please download the full programme descriptor below:
Please click here to view our training brochure for other relevant details including information about other training programmes we offer.
Our previous clients include:
Click here to view more.
2018 TRAINING CALENDAR:
Our 2018 open access training calendar is now available.
Click here to view.
DIRECT ENTRY GRADUATE SCHEME:
Do you often tend to find it difficult to recruit CAMO or MRO management staff?
If so, click here to find out how our direct entry graduate training scheme could help you solve this problem.
TRAINING LICENCE SCHEME:
Do you have your own in-house instructors? If so, click here to find out how our training licence scheme could help your instructors work smarter.
ANNUAL TRAINING SCHEME:
Would you like to meet the annual training needs of your personnel with a single cost effective fee?
If so please click here for the details about our Annual Training Scheme.